As part of their Christian lifestyle, people are warmly encouraged to join a Discipleship or other fellowship group.Groups usually meet weekly during the school term.
These groups are most often hosted in the home of a church member, less often in the church hall. A major purpose of a group is to engage in Bible study and discussion so that faith and commitment might be deepened. Another major role for these groups is that members will look out for each other, praying for one anothers concerns and supporting each other in good times and bad.
Groups currently meeting are:-
- Monday evening: Mowden & Hutton Avenue. DL1 2AH.
- Tuesday lunchtime, (Church Hall). This group, advertised under the name "Ladies WOT Lunch", share a simple lunch meal together before turning to their Bible study.
- Wednesday evening: Haughton Green. DL1 2DD
- Thursday morning: Augusta Close.DL1 3HT.
- Friday evening: Morpeth Avenue.DL1 2QG.