St. Andrew's relies on the generosity of many supporters to be able to maintain it's life and work which costs in the region of £110,000 a year.
This page explains some of the ways that can be used to contribute to the church.
- Gifts can be either one off, or part of the regular "Freewill Offering" scheme organised by the church.
- You can give for designated special purposes if you have an interest in say the preservation of the building, the Food Bank or outreach of some sort.
- For those who pay income tax gifts can be "Gift Aided", which enables the church to claim an extra 25% of the value of the gift from the Inland Revenue. Each £100 gift aided gives the church £125; well worth doing!
- For more information about giving please e-mail
- The Generous Giving Website gives some helpful notes about how we can enjoy being generous.
We have an account with 'Easy Fundraising'. If you are shopping online, please go to
(Bookmark the page in your browser for quick reference)
The first time you use it you will need to create an ID and password to login. You can then use the page to access most major online shopping sites. The church will receive 1p for every search, and a percentage for every purchase.
Ways to give to St. Andrew's
Cash or cheque Please make cheques payable to "St. Andrew's PCC". Send cheques to the church office or place in the church offering plate during a service.
Offering envelopes If you want to make a regular gift the treasurer is able to supply a set of Offering Envelopes which take cash or cheques for regular weekly, monthly or annual giving.
Standing Order The treasurer is able to supply the requisite form for your Bank, or download and print the form with this link -
Planned Giving and Gift Aid leaflet
PayPal You can make a gift directly from your PayPal account. Simply follow this link on any internet capable device, enter the amount you want to give and follow the links to your personal PayPal account to authorise the gift.
https://paypal.me/standrewshls . We'll receive your gift directly into our church PayPal account.(Note:If the box is clicked saying that the person is receiving goods there's a fee of 20p plus1.4% per transaction. So please don't click that box!)
Gift Aid Please remember if you pay Income Tax and you give by Gift Aid, then you increase the value of your gift by 25%. The form for Gift Aid is incorporated in the Standing Order form. Download it from the link under the Standing Order heading.