Hint: For more information on any item click on the header box.
Whoever you are you'll be made very welcome at St.Andrew's.
For the latest information about what's happening jump to our "Latest News" page, click here.
- Please see our news page on the Coronavirus and St. Andrew's. We will update this as and when the status about any service, organization or group changes.
- The WhatsApp and phone help lines for those self isolating are still operating.
- Live worship in church on a Sunday morning has resumed. Booking a place is absolutely required.
- A new St.Andrew's CAP debit service has begun.
- Watch a streamed worship service from St. Andrew's on Sunday mornings at 10:00. Click the link to find to find how to do it. Please note - we now have a new Facebook Church Prayer page. Worship videos are posted here rather than the main Facebook church page.
- Giving to St. Andrews during the Coronavirus crisis. Please continue to give to St. Andrew's even if you cannot get to church. Click here for more information.
We are a lively and welcoming Anglican Church which meets in Haughton-le-Skerne and serves a number of communities in North East Darlington, including Haughton village, Whinfield, Red Hall and Springfield. We are adjusting to a "new normal" as the country struggles with the Covid-19 virus crisis.
We have a variety of Sunday services from traditional to "Messy Church" to suit different people and ages, and at various times of the day.
Alongside the church services our vision is to serve the local community. We run a weekly Food Bank for those in need, and are starting a Christians Against Poverty debt help service.
Social events take place from time to time.
There are a wide range of other events which take place during the week.
St.Andrew's Scouts & Guides are affiliated to the church and usually attend a number of "Parade Services" every year.
St.Andrew's Haughton works closely with St.Andrew's, Sadberge.
As a church we also seek to work alongside and maintain good relationships with the Haughton-Le-Skerne Residents association, for more information see their website, The Haughton Hub.
As a church St.Andrew's takes Safeguarding issues very seriously. See our "Safeguarding Policy".