Hint: For more information on any item click on the header box.
Whoever you are you'll be made very welcome whenever you come to a Sunday service or any of the other church events.
Want to come to church? Here's a link to information you need about details of forthcoming church services.
The Autumn season is upon us and there's lots of things in the pipeline. For the latest information about what's happening jump to our "Latest News" page, click here. You might like to check out especially -
- The Autumn Alpha Course has begun again, but it's still not too late to get involved. Each evening stands on its own and you'll quickly get into the swing of things. See more information here.
- In September we participate in the National Open Church Heritage Weekend. You'll find more information here.
- Harvest Sunday this year is on Sunday 30th. September.
- The Harvest Cajun Supper & Dance is on 29th September.
- The Tear Fund Big Quiz night is on November 16th.
We are a lively and welcoming Anglican Church which meets in Haughton-le-Skerne and serves a number of communities in North East Darlington, including Haughton village, Whinfield, Red Hall and Springfield.
We have a variety of Sunday services from traditional to "Messy Church" to suit different people and ages, and at various times of the day.
Alongside the church services our vision is to serve the local community through other means.
Social events take place from time to time.
There are a wide range of other events which take place during the week.
St.Andrew's Scouts & Guides are affiliated to the church and usually attend a number of "Parade Services" every year.
St.Andrew's Haughton works closely with St.Andrew's, Sadberge.
As a church we also seek to work alongside and maintain good relationships with the Haughton-Le-Skerne Residents association, for more information see their website, The Haughton Hub.
As a church St.Andrew's takes Safeguarding issues very seriously. See our "Safeguarding Policy".