From 3rd February - a new on-line course of discovery -
- looking at God’s BIG story and His great plan for the world and for you!
What do you feel about the Bible? Big, complex, old … just some of the words people use to describe the Bible. Sound familiar? That’s where The Bible Course comes in. The course will increase your confidence, equip you to read the Bible better and help you to see its relevance to daily life. The course provides a birds-eye view of the world’s best selling book. Over eight interactive sessions, it combines video teaching, group discussion, personal reflection and daily readings.
- The Bible Course helps you see how the books of the Bible are part of one big story
- Using a unique storyline, The Bible Course will show you how key events, books and characters fit together
- Video teaching, written guides, diagrams and readings will help you grow in confidence as you read the Bible for yourself
- Acts as a great follow-on resource for those who have done introductory courses like Alpha and Christianity Explored
When? Where? & How?
- When? From Wednesday 3rd February 7.15pm for 7.30pm, lasting for eight weeks
- Where? This is an on-line course using Zoom so you’ll need to join us through an Internet connection on a computer, tablet or mobile phone. There'll be lots of help to get you started with Zoom if you've not used it before
More information about the content of the course is available from the Bible Society Website - Click here to see it.