A discipleship Course
Starting Wednesday 15th January, 7:00pm in the Gouldsmith Room.
This is a new course designed especially for those new to the Christian Faith and to Church but open to anyone. It will look at some personal aspects of Christian Life including how to maintain our relationship with Jesus and how to get more involved in the Church.
It will follow the same format as our Alpha evenings starting with refreshments at 7:00, then a “teaching” slot presented by a team member and foowed by sharing/discussion. Please make a note to come along. You’ll be very welcome.
Provisional timetable. Initially for five sessions, with the option of extending it for a further few weeks.
- 15th January. "Keep it going" - Developing your relationship with God.
- 22nd January. "Time for God" - The importance of regular Christian devotions.
- 29th January. Visit to a "Spring Harvest" get together in Stockton.
- 5th February. "The Choice is yours" - Developing a christian lifestyle.
- 12th February. "What about the church" - The value of belonging.
- 19th February. Half term break.
- 26th February. "Signs of Grace" - What about Baptism & Communion.