We are very sorry that because of the current Coronavirus epidemic we are not able to offer any public acts of worship at St. Andrew's.
This includes Sunday services, Midweek services and special services for Holy Week and Easter. We are acting in accordance with guidelines from the Archbishops, and the government on Social Distancing for the protection of the the vulnerable.
For the latest news visit the virus update page.
For those who want to participate in Worship
Although we cannot have a public worship service in church, we are using social media to stream a morning service on a Sunday morning and daily services of Morning and Evening prayers by members of the church broadcast from their own homes.
The Sunday morning has to be pre-recorded, but goes out on both our YouTube and Facebook pages.
The daily services are streamed live on our Facebook page at 9am & 7pm. The services are reproduced some 45 minutes later on our YouTube page.
- For the daily services you can download a copy of the services to help you join in.
- If you’re not yet on Facebook, then why not set up an account, and get involved so you can pick up news and keep in contact especially if you’re feeling isolated.
- You don't need to subscribe to YouTube to take part.
- If you need help on how to use Facebook to watch video this website might be helpful.
- If you have a casting device like Google Chromecast, Amazon Firestick or similar you can cast to your TV for a better viewing experience.