There are no regular evening services at St.Andrew's on a Sunday but there are afternoon and evening services from time to time, some of these monthly, others at less frequent intervals. These are normally listed in the "Latest News" section of the website as they come due, or in our "Calendar of Events".
The occasional afternoon/evening services include:-
- A "Memorial Service" for the recently bereaved (twice a year, often in May and November), which includes prayer for each family we have recently ministered to.
- A service of "Prayer and Laying on of Hands" for the sick.
- The popular Christmas "Nine Lessons and Carols" service in December.
- "Prayer First". A time of informal prayer for the world and the church held at on the first Sunday of the month. This may take place in the church hall.
For afternoon and evening worship note also
- The regular 2nd Sunday 3pm Tea & Praise Service held monthly at Oban Court Residential Home.
- The regular 4th Sunday 4pm Family@4 service held monthly for families - a "messy church" service with lots of "crafty" participation for the children.
- The popular Christingle Services held in the afternoon just before Christmas.